Ever replaced a perfectly good set of hand controls just to get a cleaner look? We have and we know that it can be a pretty expensive road to take. So, we've designed a solution. Our brake switch delete for your Harley Davidson is designed to bridge the awkward looking gap left on your stock controls after you remove the bulky factory switches.
- machined from 6061 aluminum
- given a factory matched matte black powder coat or polished
- secures using a set screw.
- as always, this product is 100% made in the USA.
- clutch switch delete sold separately.
- note to customers: some cheaper dimpled bars are swelled, which may cause compatibility issues with this product